It's officially FALL!
I wanted to share a few of my favorite fall fashions and items. enjoy.
and here is one of my favorite dishes to make on a cool fall day:
This dish is rich in flavour. It tastes great when served as a main course with some fresh rice.
* Serves 4
* Preparation Time 15 mins
* Cooking Time 30 mins
* 450g diced chicken
* 2 tbsp Patak's Tandoori Curry Paste
* 2 tbsp thick plain yogurt
* 2 tsp garlic, crushed
* 1 tbsp vegetable oil
* 2 tbsp vegetable oil
* 100g onions, diced
* 300g chopped tomatoes
* 100ml cream
* 2 tsp sugar
* 1 tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
* 100ml water
* 2 tbsp butter
* 2 tbsp Patak's Tikka Masala Curry Paste
* salt, to taste
First marinate the chicken:-
1. In a bowl mix together the yogurt, Patak's Tandoori Curry Paste, vegetable oil and garlic. Add the diced chicken, cover and marinate in the refrigerator for approximately 2 hours (overnight would be ideal).
2. Cook the chicken in a preheated oven 200°C / 400°F / gas 6 for 25-30 mins or until cooked. Turn the chicken throughout cooking.
For the Sauce:
1. Heat the vegetable oil in a heavy based pan and fry the diced onions for 5 minutes. Add the Patak's Tikka Masala Curry Paste and continue to cook for a further 2 minutes. Sprinkle in some water if the paste begins to stick.
2. Add the chopped tomatoes and butter. Add the water and sugar, cover and allow to cook for 20 minutes.
3. Add the cooked chicken to this sauce and cook for a few more minutes until the chicken is well coated in the sauce and warmed through. Stir in the cream and check the seasoning.
4. Garnish with fresh coriander.